Enrichment Specialist- Sports, Georgetown, TX
The Enrichment Specialist will plan and lead Afterschool Enrichment Programs in the Georgetown Community. This position will interact with community members, participants, YMCA staff, and parents. Afterschool Enrichment programs consists of Y on the Fly Adventures, Branch based enrichment, Parent Night Out, and other exciting programs. Must model relationship-building skills in all interactions and develop and maintain positive relationships with children, parents, and other staff. Experience leading programs, driving small mini-bus, and working with children required. The Enrichment Specialist will support the mission, purpose, and goals of the YMCA, while performing his/her job duties and responsibilities.
- Plan and deliver programs as scheduled.
- Implement new program ideas and expand current services.
- Promote YMCA values and mission
- Be a team player with other Y staff and community groups
High School Diploma. Ability to lift over 50lbs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License and show proof of insurability. Must maintain a driving record that is satisfactory with the YMCA standards. CPR, First Aide, AED.
- Must be at least 19 years of age;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to relate well to children, to communicate effectively, build rapport, and maintain positive relations with members staff, and Y leadership;
- Enthusiasm, high energy and exceptional human relations and motivational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions;
- Should possess effective budgetary and programmatic experience;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of members, participants, volunteers or Y employees;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished orally, in writing, or in diagram form.
- Ability to attract, maintain, lead and motivate quality staff and volunteer leadership.
- Ability to be an articulate spokesperson for the Association and the YMCA movement as a whole;
- Commitment to the purpose of the YMCA of Greater Williamson County;
Salary: $12 to $15 DOE
Please contact Cathleen Phelps:
P: 512.615.7834 or email: email@example.com
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time