Seeking a creative and driven community minded individual for an exciting career as Staff Recruiter for the YMCA of Greater Williamson County. Come join our rapidly growing Licensed Childcare Department located just north of historic Austin, Texas http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform high volume sourcing and recruiting for our Licensed Childcare department. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, be able to develop recruitment strategies and identify and seek out potential pools of candidates for our afterschool and camp programs; Reaches out and contacts a wide variety of individuals and organizations in the community; Establishes collaborative relationships;
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County Licensed Childcare Department has an annual budget of $11 million and serves approximately 5,000 children per day, in 60+ school-based sites throughout 6 school districts. Join our team and be a part of the exciting opportunities available including: An aggressive growth campaign; A plan to increase member involvement and launch new programs; a need to reach out to underserved communities.
- Sourcing candidates, interviewing, reference checking
- Coordination of internal interview process with hiring managers
- Clearly communicates job responsibilities and expectations
- Track and report key metrics to Executive Director of LCC
- Act as an ambassador of the YMCA of Greater Williamson County when networking/attending events
Position responsibilities also include travel to universities, colleges, and job fairs. Screen interested candidates and evaluate applications. Markets the YMCA as a community partner and works in alignment with YMCA of Greater Williamson County best practices. Informs candidates of YMCA benefits and Licensed Childcare job opportunities. Conducts promotional presentations within the Y and the community.
**MINIMUM ABILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS**
- At least 2-3 years successful experience in recruitment, human resources, sales or customer service field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong human relation skills and written/verbal communication skills, including public speaking, necessary
- Individual and team player able to work in a collaborative work environment
- A positive, enthusiastic, and respectful demeanor
- Ability to plan, develop, organize, manage and administer tasks
- Ability to work independently, while meeting the staffing needs of multiple areas
- A commitment to the program’s high standards
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- A valid Texas Driver license, excellent driving record, and valid insurance is required
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
- Must be able to pass reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, criminal history check
Contact: Trisha Vanderhoof - Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. OR apply to http://www.ymcagwc.org and clicking on the "Careers" tab.
Pay: $43,328.78 to $50,000/year
SALARY: $43,032.78 - $50,000 Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Assistance, Family membership to YMCA’s in Williamson County, program discounts including child care, and 12% company paid retirement after working two years of 1000+ hours of service. Relocation assistance available.
Job Status: Full Time