YMCA Apparel Specialist, Georgetown, TX
The Apparel Specialist provides leadership and support for the YMCA of the Greater Williamson County/YMCAGEAR.COM and will interact with employees, management, members, and other business associates in an outgoing, courteous manner. The Apparel Specialist will perform various administrative, inventory, hands on press time, internal orders and external business goals related to the efficient operation of the Heat Press Shop. Must model relationship-building skills in all interactions and develop and maintain positive relationships with children, parents, and other staff. The Apparel Specialist will support the mission, purpose, and goals of the YMCA, while performing his/her job duties and responsibilities.
- Assist in the management operations of heat press shop
- Monitor and maintain new internal orders.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory.
- Press apparel as needed in a timely manner
- Order apparel and transfers as needed.
High School Diploma. Ability to lift over 50lbs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License and show proof of insurability. Must maintain a driving record that is satisfactory with the YMCA standards. CPR, First Aide, AED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to relate well to children, to communicate effectively, build rapport, and maintain positive relations with members staff, and Y leadership;
- Enthusiasm, high energy and exceptional human relations and motivational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions;
- Should possess effective budgetary and programmatic experience;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of members, participants, volunteers or Y employees;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished orally, in writing, or in diagram form.
- Ability to attract, maintain, lead and motivate quality staff and volunteer leadership.
- Ability to be an articulate spokesperson for the Association and the YMCA movement as a whole;
- Commitment to the purpose of the YMCA of Greater Williamson County;
Salary: $12 to $19 DOE
Please contact Cathleen Phelps:
P: 512.615.7834 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $12 to $19/hour
Job Status: Part Time