YMCA Billing Specialist, Cedar Park, TX
The Billing Specialist provides support for the Twin Lakes and will interact with employees, management, members, and other business associates in an outgoing, courteous manner. The Billing Specialist will perform various administrative, support, and specialty duties related to the membership and program billing. Must model relationship-building skills in all interactions and develop and maintain positive relationships with children, parents, and other staff. The Billing Specialist will support the mission, purpose, and goals of the YMCA, while performing his/her job duties and responsibilities.
- Complete Daily End of Days and Cash Deposits
- Process Financial Assistance
- Ensure 80% collection of Non-sufficient funds
- Maintain billing accounts for Membership and fee for service programs including gymnastics, dance, martial arts and other programs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Texas Drivers License and show proof of insurability. Must maintain a driving record that is satisfactory with the YMCA standards. CPR, First Aide, AED. Must become YMCA Swim Instructor Certified within 6 months of hire. Must possess USA Swim Coach Certification.
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must possess excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to relate well to children, to communicate effectively, build rapport, and maintain positive relations with members staff, and Y leadership;
- Enthusiasm, high energy and exceptional human relations and motivational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds, abilities, opinions, and perceptions;
- Should possess effective budgetary and programmatic experience;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of members, participants, volunteers or Y employees;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished orally, in writing, or in diagram form.
- Ability to attract, maintain, lead and motivate quality staff and volunteer leadership.
- Ability to be an articulate spokesperson for the Association and the YMCA movement as a whole;
- Commitment to the purpose of the YMCA of Greater Williamson County;
Salary: $10.67-14.95/hour DOE
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Assistance, Family membership to YMCAs in Williamson County, program discounts and 12% company paid Retirement after two years of service with 1000+ hours.
Please contact Jene Riley:
P: 512.615.5588 or email: email@example.com
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Regional Day Camp, Residence Camp Branch, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay: $10.67 to $14.95/hour
Job Status: Full Time