YMCA Certified Personal Trainer, Part-Time
Currently seeking Certified Personal Trainers interested in working for the YMCA in Round Rock and/or Hutto. This is a part-time position
- Candidate must have fitness experience/background and be willing to train/coach entry level participants thru a customized introductory digital program to onboard them into the facility.
- Candidate will also manage and follow through with those clients to create relationships beyond the initial appointment.
- Candidate must have good customer service skills, good working knowledge of your certification and be able to build a client base from supplied clients and leads via this onboarding program.
- Entry level trainers welcome.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be friendly, courteous, enthusiastic, possess a cooperative attitude, and be a team player
- Have a good knowledge of fitness and wellness
- Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, on weekends, and some evenings
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed
- Be CPR/AED and First Aid certified or willing to be certified within first 30 days of employment
- Be willing to uphold the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith
Be able to pass reference check, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check.
Free individual YMCA of Greater Williamson County membership and discounts on family membership
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties.
Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens.
The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Regional Day Camp, Residence Camp Branch, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.ymcagwc or submit resume to Terian Szymczak
You may also hand deliver or mail to Marketing at YMCA of Greater Williamson County, 1812 N. Mays Street, Round Rock, TX, 78664.
The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or Apply at http://www.ymcagwc.org
Pay: $12 to $25/hour
Free Individual YMCA of GWC Membership
Job Status: Part Time