YMCA Child Watch Counselor, Round Rock, TX
The CHASCO Family YMCA in Round Rock, TX is seeking energetic, responsible, team oriented individuals to work as a morning Counselor in our Childwatch department. This is a part-time regular position.
Applicant must be able to work a combination of shifts which would include Monday thru Friday 8am to 1pm, Saturdays from 8am to 1pm.
Kids Night Out at least once a month from 5pm to 11pm and Family Friday’s at least once a month from 4pm to 9pm.
Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be available to work various shifts Monday thru Friday as well as a Saturday and Special Events.
- Applicants must need to have prior experience interacting with children, such as at a daycare center, a school, or a Mother’s Day Out program
- Must be committed to making a positive difference in the lives of children
- Must be certified in CPR/First Aid & Safety within the first 30 days of employment
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal history, sex offender and reference checks.
Free individual YMCA Greater Williamson County facility membership
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The duties of this position requires the employee to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, stoop or kneel, and talk and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, frequently lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties.
Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens.
The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Regional Day Camp, Residence Camp Branch, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
How to Apply:
Please send resume to Simia Jefferson, at email@example.com or drop them off at 1812 N. Mays St., Round Rock, TX 78664
Skills / Requirements
Pay: $7.84 to $10.98/hour
Job Status: Part Time