YMCA Daycare Assistant Part Time- Round Rock, TX
Are you looking to build a career in Early Childhood Education? Looking for a part-time job with a chance to make a difference? Do you have a passion for working with children? Then come join us!
We are currently looking for a part-time candidate to join us at our Child Development Center in Round Rock as a Teacher’s Aide. You’ll be supporting all of our Teachers as they guide their kids through the daily curriculum. Here’s what you need to know:
· You’ll work up to 29 hours per week Monday - Friday and hours will be in the afternoon ranging from either 7am-1pm or 12pm to 6pm.
· Our Center works with kids from 8 weeks through 5 years old.
· You’ll get to work with all age groups supporting everything including art projects, meals, diaper changing, and song singing.
In exchange we’re offering:
· $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
· Professional training
· Discount childcare
· Tuition assistance
The person we’re looking for will be:
· At least 18 years old
· Genuinely interested in a career in early childhood education
· Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
· Able to pass a drug test and background screening
If this is you, then contact us today!
The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace
Pay: $10 to $13/hour
Job Status: Part Time