YMCA Executive Director of Facilities
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is seeking an Executive Director of Facilities to oversee the short and long term maintenance of Association assets and the construction of new facilities.
Come work for a large and rapidly growing non-profit organization. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $28 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses four facility branches, a residence camp, sports complex, centralized child care department, a metropolitan services office and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirt, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties.
The ideal candidate will directly ensure that the Association facilities meet the operational and quality expectation of our membership and participants. This position will develop strategic facility goals related to the needs of the Association in cooperation with the VP of Operations (East & West), CFO, CEO and Strategic Planning Committee.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Manage the short and long term maintenance needs of the Association, including budget developments, project coordination and vendor interactions.
- Oversee the coordination of all capital improvement projects including developing RFPs, procurement of design team and contractors, act as owners representative, ensure budget conforms to strategic plan, interface with CFO, CEO, VP of Ops and Branch Team.
- Provide direct hands on leadership of the day to day maintenance team for the CHASCO Branch, Sports Complex, Metro Office and Licensed Child Care office complex.
- Coordinate Association maintenance core group including hosting the monthly interaction with Association maintenance directors, bi annual facility accreditation process, Facility Dude Maintenance.
- Ensure that all Association sports fields are maintained (manage Landscape contracts).
- Manage the Association janitorial contracts, lawn care contracts, aquatics equipment contracts and HVAC contracts.
- Assist with all Association special events.
- Participate in the President’s Group as a key direct report to the President/CEO of the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent education and experience preferred.
- Five or more years of facility management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency with multiple branch locations.
- Proven ability to direct maintenance staff teams and contractors in multiple locations.
What we are looking for:
A hands on mission driven professional that collaborates well with others to ensure that the goals of the Association are met.
YMCA COMPETENCIES (Multi-Team or Branch Leader)
Mission Advancement: Reinforces the Y’s values within the organization and the community. Effectively communicates the benefits and impact of the Y’s efforts for all stakeholders. Implements effective systems to develop volunteers at program, fundraising, and policy leadership levels. Secures resources and support for all philanthropic endeavors.
Collaboration: Develops strategies to ensure staff and volunteers reflect the community. Builds and nurtures strategic relationships to enhance support for the Y. Serves as a community leader, building collaborations based on trust and credibility to advance the Y’s cause, mission, and goals. Communicates for influence to attain buy-in and support of goals. Provides tools and resources for the development of others.
Operational Effectiveness: Integrates multiple thinking processes to make decisions. Involves members and community in the development of programs and activities. Ensures execution of plans. Institutes sound accounting procedures, investment policies, and financial controls. Assigns clear accountability and ensures continuous improvement.
Personal Growth: Fosters a learning environment embracing diverse abilities and approaches. Creates a sense of urgency and positive tension to support change. Anticipates challenges that can sidetrack or derail growth and personal learning. Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills required to perform well; uses best practices and demonstrates up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
Salary: $74,899-85,219 DOE
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County offers a comprehensive benefits package including pay commensurate with skills and experience; Medical/Dental/Vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Assistance, Family Membership to YMCAs in Williamson County, program discounts, including Child Care and 12% company paid Retirement after two years of full-time service.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources at YMCA of Greater Williamson County, 1812 N. Mays Street, Round Rock, TX, 78664.
The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Apply at http://www.ymcagwc.org
Pay: $74,899 to $85,219/year
Job Status: Full Time