YMCA Gymnastics Instructor, Burnet, TX
YMCA of the Highland Lakes in Burnet, is looking for a gymnastics instructor for its recreational gymnastics program (preschool-teen). Candidates should be energetic, positive and enthusiastic with a background teaching gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading preferred with knowledge of skill progressions. Candidates must enjoy working with children and have a positive attitude! We offer excellent training and pay. Afternoon, evening and weekend hours are available. A great work environment makes this a great opportunity. Immediate openings are available for qualified individuals. Email your cover letter and resume detailing your experience.
Job responsibilities include:
* Oversee daily class routines, attendance and schedules.
* Provide coaching and leadership to all participants.
* Establish and implement ongoing communication with families.
* Administer skills progression testing and monitoring.
Job requirements include:
* USAG Safety Certified (Preferred)
* Coach YMCA of the Highland Lakes recreational classes.
* Oversee progress of designated students.
* Demonstrates strong spotting skills.
* Knowledge of boys and girls gymnastics skills
* Ability to relate well to children and teens.
* Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere.
* Positive, enthusiastic and respectful attitude.
* Commitment to programs‚ high standards.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fun loving, caring, creative
* Dependable and committed
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
Applicants will be required to pass reference checks, a criminal history background check, sex offender check, and pre-employment drug screen.
How to Apply:
(Note: Please refer to the job title when applying for this job)
Send Resume and cover letter detailing your experience.
Contact: Stephanie Ivey
1601 S. Water St., Burnet, TX 78611
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay: $10.67 to $14.95/hour
Job Status: Part Time