YMCA Gymnastics Instructor, Burnet, TX
YMCA of the Highland Lakes in Burnet, is looking for a gymnastics instructor for its recreational gymnastics program (preschool-teen). Candidates should be energetic, positive and enthusiastic with a background teaching gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading preferred with knowledge of skill progressions. Candidates must enjoy working with children and have a positive attitude! We offer excellent training and pay. Afternoon, evening and weekend hours are available. A great work environment makes this a great opportunity. Immediate openings are available for qualified individuals. Email your cover letter and resume detailing your experience.
Job responsibilities include:
* Oversee daily class routines, attendance and schedules.
* Provide coaching and leadership to all participants.
* Establish and implement ongoing communication with families.
* Administer skills progression testing and monitoring.
Skills / Requirements
Job requirements include:
* Coach YMCA of the Highland Lakes recreational classes.
* Oversee progress of designated students.
* Demonstrates strong spotting skills.
* Knowledge of boys and girls gymnastics skills
* Ability to relate well to children and teens.
* Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere.
* Positive, enthusiastic and respectful attitude.
* Commitment to programs‚ high standards.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fun loving, caring, creative
* Dependable and committed
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
Send resume and cover letter detailing your experience to email@example.com or apply online.
Pay: $10.67 to $14.95/hour
Free individual YMCA Greater Williamson County facility membership Two or more hours of free Child Care with Family Membership
Job Status: Part Time