YMCA Gymnastics Instructor, Cedar Park, TX
Twin Lakes Family YMCA in Cedar Park, TX is looking for experienced Gymnastics Instructors for its recreational gymnastics program (preschool-young adult).
Pay: $12.32 to $19.00/hour depending on experience
Come work in a fun environment with other great staff!
Candidates should be energetic, positive and enthusiastic with a background teaching gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading and with knowledge of skill progressions. The successful candidate enjoys working with children, parents and families and works with a positive attitude!
We offer excellent training and pay. Afternoon, evening and weekend hours are available. A great work environment makes this a great opportunity. Immediate openings are available for qualified individuals.
Job responsibilities include:
* Oversee daily class routines, attendance and schedules.
* Provide coaching and leadership to all participants.
* Establish and implement ongoing communication with families.
* Administer skills progression testing and monitoring.
Skills / Requirements
- Skills/ Requirements
- * USAG Safety Certified (Preferred) * Coach Twin Lakes YMCA recreational classes. * Oversee progress of designated students. * Demonstrates strong spotting skills. * Knowledge of boys and girls gymnastics skills * Ability to relate well to children and teens. * Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere. * Positive, enthusiastic and respectful attitude. * Commitment to programs‚ high standards. * Strong communication and interpersonal skills. * Fun loving, caring, creative * Dependable and committed * Desire to continuously learn and improve * Self-starter/ambitious
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check, sex offender check and reference checks.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Send resume detailing your experience to email@example.com or apply online at: http://ymcagwc.org/careers/
OR, Completed applications may be delivered to the Twin Lakes Family YMCA, 204 E Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park, TX 78613
Pay: $10.67 to $19/hour
Job Status: Part Time