YMCA Gymnastics Instructor, Round Rock, TX
The CHASCO YMCA in Round Rock Texas, is looking for a gymnastics instructor for its recreational gymnastics program (preschool-teen). Candidates should be energetic, positive and enthusiastic with a background teaching gymnastics, tumbling or cheerleading preferred with knowledge of skill progressions. Candidates must enjoy working with children and have a positive attitude! We offer excellent training and pay. Afternoon, evening and weekend hours are available. A great work environment makes this a great opportunity. Immediate openings are available for qualified individuals. Email your cover letter and resume detailing your experience.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Stephanie Shuttles at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at CHASCO Family YMCA, 1812 N. Mays St. Round Rock, TX 78664. The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free workplace. Thank you for your interest in the YMCA of Greater Williamson County.
Skills / Requirements
Job responsibilities include:
* Oversee daily class routines, attendance and schedules.
* Provide coaching and leadership to all participants.
* Establish and implement ongoing communication with families.
* Administer skills progression testing and monitoring.
Job requirements include:
* USAG Safety Certified (Preferred)
* Coach CHASCO YMCA recreational classes.
* Oversee progress of designated students.
* Demonstrates strong spotting skills.
* Knowledge of boys and girls gymnastics skills
* Ability to relate well to children and teens.
* Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere.
* Positive, enthusiastic and respectful attitude.
* Commitment to programs‚ high standards.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fun loving, caring, creative
* Dependable and committed
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay: $9.02 to $14.95/hour
Job Status: Part Time