YMCA Lifeguards, Round Rock, TX
The CHASCO Family YMCA is hiring LIFEGUARDS.
Lifeguards needed for both summer seasonal and regular year round.
Individuals must be 16 years or older.
- These positions will be working Monday thru Friday from 5:00am to 9:30pm Saturdays from 7:00am to 10:00pm and Sundays 1:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Must be able to swim at the levels necessary to pass the required Lifeguard Certification course.
- Must be mature, quick thinking, and have great customer service skills.
- Must be able and willing to lifeguard for people of all ages and diverse backgrounds, including inexperienced swimmers.
- Pay rate will depend upon experience and skill level.
Skills / Requirements
Must be CPR and First Aid Certified or able to become certified within 30 days of hire.
Must be willing to uphold the YMCAs core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
Must be able to pass reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, criminal history check, and sex-offender registry check.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Regional Day Camp, Residence Camp Branch, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Applications may be downloaded at: http://ymcagwc.org/careers/
Please bring applications/resumes to Chasco Family YMCA, 1812 N. Mays St., Round Rock, TX
You may also email applications to Mike Callen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $10 to $15/hour
Hourly rate depends on skills and experience.Free individual YMCA of Greater Williamson County facility membership.Tuition Assistance Program.
Job Status: Part Time, Seasonal