YMCA Membership Service Rep, Round Rock, TX
The CHASCO Family YMCA is now accepting applications for energetic, dependable and articulate individuals to work as a Membership Service’s Rep in our fast-paced, family-oriented environment.
This position must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 3pm-9:45pm
Saturdays from 7:00am to 7:00pm and Sundays from 1:00pm to 9:00pm
General duties include, but not limited to: greeting and assisting members while providing outstanding customer service, answering phones in a professional manner, general data entry and clerical functions, giving tours of our facility. Strong sales background, excellent organizational & communication skills, must be able to multi-task, computer literate, customer service experience
Candidates MUST be available to work their assigned day, evening and weekend shifts. Punctuality, reliability, and a “morning person” personality is a MUST. This is a part-time regular position. Cash handling experience is a plus.
The successful candidate for this position will:
* Be at least 18 years of age;
* Be friendly, courteous, possess a cooperative attitude and be a team player;
* Possess a strong sales background and excellent organizational & communication skills;
* Be able to multi-task, be computer literate, and have previous customer service experience;
* Be able to work effectively under pressure;
* Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends;
* Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed;
* Be willing to uphold the YMCAs core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, sex offender registry check, criminal history check, and reference checks.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
1812 N. Mays Street, Round Rock, TX 78664
Pay Rate: $9.04 to 14.95/hr
Pay will be commensurate with skills and experience..
Pay: $9.03 to $14.95/hour
Job Status: Part Time