YMCA Membership Services Rep, Burnet, TX
The Highland Lakes Family YMCA is now accepting applications for a dedicated and articulate individuals to work as a Membership Service’s Rep to create a welcoming environment for member of all backgrounds and abilities.
Member Service Representatives will do the following:
- Promote and sell memberships and services
- Build relationships and retain members
- Answer member questions in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner
- Attend paid trainings and meetings and learn new skills
- Work with a team to make a lasting difference in your community
- Schedule will be approximately 10 to 29 hours per week depending on the needs of the branch
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience
- Demonstrated data processing skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
- Ability to work with complex accounts and highly confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal history, sex offender and reference checks.
Pay Rate: $9.04 to 12.66/hr
Pay will be commensurate with skills and experience.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services. Our organization is home to the largest school age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility for all people throughout Williamson County.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Erica Melton at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at YMCA of The Highland Lakes, 1601 S. Water Street, Burnet, TX, 78611.
Skills / Requirements
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay: $9.02 to $12.66/hour
Job Status: Part Time