YMCA Membership Services Rep., Cedar Park, TX Virtual Interview/Apply Today
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people in your community. At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. We are looking for dedicated and friendly faces to create a welcoming environment for members of all backgrounds and abilities.
If you think you have what it takes, apply today!
Member Service Representatives will do the following:
· Promote and sell memberships and services
· Build relationships and retain members
· Answer member questions in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner
· Attend paid trainings and meetings and learn new skills
· Work with a team to make a lasting difference in your community
· Schedule will be approximately 10 to 29 hours per week depending on the needs of the branch
This position reports to the Membership Operations Director. The incumbent interacts regularly with members, participants, and the general public. The incumbent has no budgetary or supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience
- Demonstrated data processing skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and team members
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team
- Ability to work with complex accounts and highly confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal history, sex offender and reference checks.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services. Our organization is home to the largest school age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility for all people throughout Williamson County.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Jene’ Riley at email@example.com or drop them off at Twin Lakes Family YMCA, 204 East Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park, TX, 78613.
Pay: $9.02 to $12.66/hour
Job Status: Part Time