YMCA Membership Services Rep, Round Rock, TX
The CHASCO FAMILY YMCA in Round Rock, TX, is now accepting applications for energetic, dependable and articulate individuals to work as a Membership Services Rep in our fast-paced, family-oriented environment.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting members while providing outstanding customer service;
- Answering phones in a professional manner;
- General data entry and clerical functions, and giving tours of our facility;
- Strong sales background, excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Must be able to milt-task efficiently, computer literate, customer service experience;
- Must pass reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check
Candidates MUST be available to work their assigned day, evening and weekend shifts. Punctuality, reliability, and a pleasant personality is a MUST. Cash handling experience is a plus.
Contact: Kolbi Andresen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills / Requirements
**MINIMUM REQUIRED ABILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS
** The successful candidate for this position will: * Be at least 18 years of age; * Be friendly, courteous, possess a cooperative attitude and be a team player; * Possess a strong sales background and excellent organizational & communication skills; * Be able to multi-task, be computer literate, and have previous customer service experience; * Be able to work effectively under pressure; * Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends; * Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed; * Be willing to uphold the YMCAs core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $22million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County
1812 N. Mays St. Round Rock, TX 78664
Pay Rate: $9.04 to $12.66/hour
Free individual YMCA of Greater Williamson County membership and discounts on family membership
Pay: $9.02 to $12.66/hour
* Pay will be commensurate with experience and skill level* The YMCA of Greater Williamson County offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision options, LTD/Life Insurance, Paid-time off for Vacation, Sick and Holiday, Tuition Reimbursement, Family Membership to YMCAs in Williamson County, program discounts and 12% company-paid retirement.
Job Status: Part Time