YMCA Mother's Day Out Teacher, Cedar Park, TX
The TWIN LAKES FAMILY YMCA in Cedar Park, TX, is now accepting applications for energetic, dependable and articulate individuals to work as a Mothers Day Out Teacher in our Childwatch Department which is a fast-paced, family-oriented environment.
General duties include, but are not limited to: greeting and assisting members as they enter the Department while providing outstanding customer service. Candidates must have experience teaching as well as working with children 6 weeks to 5 years of age. Excellent organizational and communication skills, must be able to milt-task efficiently, computer literate, customer service experience.
Candidates MUST be available to work their assigned day shifts 8:00 am until 2:00 pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays Punctuality, reliability, and a pleasant personality is a MUST.
- High school diploma or GED Preferred
- At least 1 year of specialty instruction preferred
- 6 college credits or 60 clock hours training in related field.
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate for this position will:
* Be at least 18 years of age;
* Be friendly, courteous, possess a cooperative attitude and be a team player;
* Possess a strong child care background and excellent organizational & communication skills;
* Be able to multi-task, be computer literate, and have previous customer service experience;
* Be able to work effectively under pressure;
* Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends;
* Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed;
* Be willing to uphold the YMCAs core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
Must Be able to pass reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check.
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to Jene Riley, Senior Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at Twin Lakes Family YMCA, 204 East Little Elm Trail, Cedar Park, TX, 78613.
Pay: $10.67 to $14.95/hour
Job Status: Part Time