YMCA Part time After School Site Coordinator
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is seeking part-time Site Coordinators for our Pre-K to 5th grade after school programs in the elementary schools in the area.
What is a Site Coordinator? This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of one of our afterschool programs in an elementary school in Williamson County.
To be considered for the position candidates must have:
- A minimum of 6 months licensed childcare experience or experience in a public/private accredited school.
- Must be 21 years of age with a high school diploma
- Have experience supervising and motivating a team
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background checks
What do Site Coordinators do on a day-to-day basis?
- Serve as a Leader within an elementary school site for the after school program.
- Develop curriculum and manage staff to provide a safe and fun environment.
- Actively greet and communicate with parents as well as school staff.
- Lead and participate in engaging children through games, songs, sports and special events.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of each child.
- Help staff learn and grow to deliver a quality program.
- Complete all records and forms timely and accurately including daily record keeping.
The YMCA offers a range of great benefits including free membership, reduced cost childcare and opportunities for career growth.
You will work Mon - Fri 2 to 6:30 pm, and Monday 11-12 pm.
Pay for this position is $12.00 - $14.00/hour depending on experience.
Please send resumes to Sherri Arrington, Staff Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is a $27 million Association focusing on mission driven, not-for-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson & Burnet Counties. Our organization is home to the largest school age child care provider in Williamson County as well as health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 45,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility branches, a centralized Child Care Department, a Regional Day Camp, Residence Camp Branch, a Metropolitan Services office, and over 125 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the quality of spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time