YMCA Personal Trainer, Round Rock/Hutto, TX
Currently seeking certified personal trainers interested in working for the CHASCO and Hutto Family YMCA s of Greater Williamson Co. This is a great opportunity for an entry level trainer or a trainer heading towards certification wanting to build a career in high energy, bustling facilities. Candidate must have some fitness experience/background and be willing to train/coach entry level participants thru a customized introductory digital platform accompanied by one on one appointments to onboard them into the facility. Candidate will also manage and follow thru with those clients to create relationships beyond the initial appointment.
Candidate must have good customer service skills, good working knowledge of your certification and be able to build a client base from supplied clients and leads via this onboarding program. Entry level trainers welcome. Pay commensurate with experience. Must be available to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
Apply directly to Terian Szymczak, Senior Director, Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills / Requirements
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be friendly, courteous, enthusiastic, possess a cooperative attitude, and be a team player
- Have a good knowledge of fitness and wellness
- Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts, on weekends, and some evenings
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed
- Be CPR/AED and First Aid certified or willing to be certified within first 30 days of employment
- Be willing to uphold the YMCA’s core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith
- Be able to pass reference check, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check.