YMCA Summer Day Camp Counselor, Cedar Park, TX
YMCA Camp Twin Lakes is searching for passionate, energetic positive role models to join our Summer Camp team as Day Camp Counselors. Day Camp Counselors are responsible for supervising their camper group, maintaining the safety of the campers, and ensuring the camp’s daily program is run efficiently. YMCA Camp Twin Lakes, in Cedar Park, has a variety of shifts available Monday through Friday and can accommodate most summer schedules. This is a seasonal position that runs from late-May to mid-August with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week.
- Ensure the safety of campers at all times through active supervision while meeting the individual needs of each child in their care.
- Guide the camper’s character development and facilitate friendship forging in their “Units”.
- Assist in the facilitation of a wide variety of camp activities, including Zip Line, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Archery, Creative Arts, Sports, Water Park, Paintball and much more.
- Model the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility at all times.
- Be an appropriate, positive role model for all campers.
Job Status: Seasonal
Pay: $9.50 to $11.75/hour
Job Status: Part Time