YMCA Swim Instructor, Burnet, TX
Join our team and teach swimming at the Y! The YMCA of the Highland Lakes is seeking kind, caring, and high-energy Swim Instructors. Part time Swim Instructors will work varied shifts, weekdays, evenings and weekends beginning immediately. Great opportunity to work with children! Instructors teach group and private swim classes. Enthusiasm with kids is a must, be kind, energetic and easy going. Great position for someone looking to build a skill and teach! These are part time year round positions and full time seasonal positions. Hours will vary. Seeking instructors for our Bertram, Burnet, and Marble Falls locations.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
**MINIMUM REQUIRED ABILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS**
The successful candidate for this position will:
* Be at least 16 years of age;
* Be friendly, courteous, possess a cooperative attitude and be a team player;
* Be able to work enthusiastically with small children, presenting patience, kindness and an easy-going demeanor;
* Be able to work effectively under pressure;
* Be willing and able to work a variety of shifts on weekdays, evenings, and weekends;
* Have a neat appearance and be well-groomed;
* Be willing to uphold the YMCAs core values of caring, honesty, responsibility, respect, and faith;
* Be able to pass reference checks, pre-employment drug screen, background check and sex offender check.
The YMCA needs your official application completed in order to consider you for employment.
* download the application here:
* Drop off completed form to YMCA of the Highland Lakes located at 1601 S. Water St, Burnet TX 78611
* OR fax the application to S. Ivey at 512-756-1755
*or email your resume to email@example.com
Questions please call Stephanie Ivey at 512-756-6180
Free individual YMCA Greater Williamson County facility membership
Two or more hours of free Child Care with Family Membership
Send resume and cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://ymcagwc.org/dev/wp-content/uploads/delightful-downloads/employment-application.pdf
The YMCA of Greater Williamson County is $26 million Association focusing on mission driven, non-profit services with a vision of building strong kids, strong families and strong communities throughout Williamson County. Our organization is home to the largest school-age childcare provider in Williamson County and health and fitness programs that improve the quality of life in over 42,000 members ranging from preschool through senior citizens. The Association currently encompasses 4 facility Branches, a centralized Childcare Department, a Metropolitan Services Branch, and over 100 program sites committed to meeting the needs of our diverse population. The YMCA of Greater Williamson County responds to community needs with effective community-based programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all people throughout Williamson County.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, background check, sex offender check and reference checks.
Pay: $9 to $12.66/hour
Job Status: Part Time