YMCA Swim Instructor, Cedar Park, TX
Twin Lakes Family YMCA in Cedar Park, TX, is seeking experienced, friendly, high-energy Swim Instructors. This position requires a vigilant, safety minded person to maintain a safe, enjoyable, and positive environment that promotes member wellness and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures. Must know and be able to perform all skills required for certifications. Applicant must be able to verbally communicate with public and staff.
- Part-Time and year round position
- Responsible for finding substitute when needed and reporting substitution(s) to Aquatics Coordinator/Director.
- Build member relations.
- Maintain equipment and keep area clean.
Shifts: Our pool is open 5:00am-8:30pm M-F, 7:00am-4:30pm Sat and 1:00p-5:30pm Su
Age: Must be 16 years or older.
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour based on experience and certifications.
Benefits: include free individual YMCA membership, discount on family membership, and tuition assistance based on hours worked and tenure.
Skills / Requirements
1. Must be a minimum of 16yrs of age
2. Lifeguard, CPR/AED, First Aid, and Oxygen certification
3. Must demonstrate swimming ability.
Applicants will be required to pass reference checks, a criminal history background check, sex offender check, and pre-employment drug screen.
How to Apply:
(Note: Please refer to the job title when applying for this job)
Contact: Bryan Everett
204 E Little Elm Trail
Apply at: https://ymcagwc.recruiting.com/
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Job Status: Part Time